Homer's Phobia (Season 8, Episode 15)


Homer: - That John is the greatest guy in the world.
We got to have him and his wife overfor drinks sometime.


Marge: - Mmm, I don't think
he's married, Homer.


- Oh, a swingin' bachelor, eh? Well, there's lots
of foxy ladies out there.


- Homer, didn't John
seem a little... festive to you?


- Couldn't agree more.
Happy as a clam.


- He prefers the company of men.

- Who doesn't?


- Homer, listen carefully.
John is a homo-


- Right.

- sexual.


[ Screams ]

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
Oh, my God. I danced with a gay.
Marge, Lisa, promise me
you won't tell anyone. Promise me!

...

(türkçe altyazılı)
...

John:  Homer, what have you got against gays?

Homer: You know! It's- It's not usual. 
If there was a law, it would be against it.

Marge: Oh, Homer, please.
You're embarrassing yourself.

- No, I'm not, Marge. They're embarrassing me.
They're embarrassing America. They turned the navy
into a floating joke. They ruined all our best names,
like Bruce and Lance and Julian. Those were the toughest names we had.

Now they're just, uh-


John: Queer

- Yeah, and that's another thing.
I resent you people using that word. thats our  word for making fun of you

We need it!

1 yorum:

  1. Adsız23:50

    Homer: Hey, we owe this guy.
    And I don't want you calling him a sissy.
    This guy's a fruit. And a- No. Wait, wait, wait.
    Queer. Queer. Queer.

    That's what you like
    to be called, right?

    - Well, that orJohn.


    Lisa: This is about as tolerant as Dad gets,
    so you should be flattered.

    John: Great. Well, Homer,
    I won your respect.

    YanıtlaSil